We have an excellent permanent opportunity available for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Southwest Alaska!
- This position begins ASAP and is permanent (Start date is negotiable)
- This position combines patient care with provider administration. Supervise, train, and evaluate providers in a community health aide/provider program while also providing care in small villages.
- Excellent compensation DOE + strong benefit package + large amount of PTO + student loan repayment!
- Please have at least 2 years of experience, including emergency care, as well as strong teaching skills.
- Alaska professional license required within one year of hire.
- Make a big difference in a large region of Alaska!
Reference Number: 164