2014SG Locum NP or PA Needed for Clinic Position in Beautiful SE Alaska, No call, No weekends
We currently have a need for locum tenens physician assistant or nurse practitioner in Southeast Alaska. The advanced practice provider (PA/NP) will be responsible for primary care in this gorgeous community. This is an in-clinic, 40-hour-per-week position with no emergency call
DATES now open: 4/4 – 4/29; 7/4 – 8/31
- Locum Tenens
- Outpatient Primary Care Clinic
- Monday – Friday 8AM to 5PM
- No Emergency Call
- All other duties as requested by medical director.
- Pay: $86/hour for the first 8 hours/day + $129/hour (OT) for anything over 8 hours/day.
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Enjoy practicing meaningful medicine in deserving communities
- Active Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner License with State of Alaska license
- BLS + ACLS
- Active DEA Registration
- Two (2) years of experience
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.