2056D – Make over $15,000 for this 3 week rotation all expenses paid
This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in a beautiful village located in Southwest Alaska. This position is for primary care and shared ER call. This clinic and others in the system need ongoing rotational coverage so you can create your own schedule.
- Locum Tenens
- Multiple Provider Site
- Primary Care, Urgent Care and Emergency Call
- Outpatient Clinic M-F 8am – 5pm
- Emergency call after hours and weekends is shared
- Pay: $710/day, 7 days a week
- 1099 contractor position
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Active NP or PA with State of Alaska
- BLS, ACLS required, ATLS, PALS preferred
- Active DEA Registration
- Primary care experience including well woman
- Minimum of two years of experience in emergency medicine
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.