2268D Make over $20,000 per month and experience the rich culture while providing care to the community
This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to become a part of this very welcoming community.
more rotations to come for 2023
- Locum Tenens
- Solo Provider Site with one excellent health aide
- Primary Care, Urgent Care and Emergency Call
- Outpatient Clinic M-F 8am – 5pm
- Emergency call after hours and weekends
- Pay: $660/day, 7 days a week
- 1099 contractor position
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Active NP or PA with State of Alaska
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS required, PALS preferred
- Active DEA Registration
- Primary care experience including woman's health
- Minimum of two years of experience in emergency medicine
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.