2292S – Warm August Days in Southwestern Wyoming! Practice Meaningful Medicine While Getting Paid Great Too! About $8640 Per Week! (Depending on Call Schedule) Apply Now!
We currently have an immediate opening for locum tenens physician assistant or nurse practitioner in Southwest Wyoming. The advanced practice provider (PA/NP) will be primarily responsible for primary care in the walk-in clinic. The provider will also cover ER on-call as needed. ER on-call is potentially 2-3 nights per week with some weekend coverage. This position will require a flexible provider who's excited about treating patients in a small, rural facility with some support staff available. This is an hourly position with a 40 hour per week clinic schedule and some overnight ER on call and some weekends. Hours will vary.
DATES: August 1st to September 2nd (with potential to extend)
- Locum Tenens
- Primary and Emergency Care
- ER On-Call as needed. Client is flexible.
- 8 – 5 Monday through Friday covering walk in clinic
- Patient volume (clinic) 10-14 patients per day
- Patient volume (ED) 4-5 every 24 hour period
- Patient volume (Inpatient) – Averages 3 per day
- Pay: $90/ per hour for direct care including call back. ER On-Call is $65/ per hour. Average On Call Weekday $1695 – (not including potential call back)
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- 1099 contractor position
- Enjoy practicing meaningful medicine in deserving communities
- Active Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner License with State of Wyoming
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
- Active DEA Registration
- Two (2) years of experience in rural primary care medicine
- ATLS preferred
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.