2346S Summer Opportunity in Rural Montana! Make $9250 in a Week!
This is another great opportunity to spend a short summer stint in beautiful Montana! We are looking for coverage at one of our critical access hospitals doing primary care and ER on call coverage. This is a sole provider site in remote Montana. Locum will cover clinic, inpatient, LTC and on call for ER entire time. Housing is right next to the hospital!! All travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance are provided!
DATES: August 30th to September 6th
- $90/hr for direct care and $600 per on call shift, $1325/day on weekends
- Schedule is 8-5 Monday through Friday and weekend on call coverage
- Primary Care for Inpatient, Clinic, LTC and ER On-Call
- Housing and travel included!
- Malpractice insurance included.
- This is a 1099 position.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Minimum 2 years ER and primary care required.
- Experience working in a remote Critical Access Hospital preferred.
- Must be comfortable working solo or minimal support staff.
- Passion for remote healthcare!
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Montana NP license required.
- BLS, PALS, ACLS, ATLS, DEA required.
Don’t meet the qualifications but still interested in learning more about our other adventurous opportunities? Please contact us at [email protected].
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we specialize in staffing locum tenens medical professionals in remote and rural locations throughout Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, and Washington. We use our unique experience with rural medicine to bring excellent medical providers to these communities.
For more information, please visit www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com
Additional questions? Please contact [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!