2361S Watch the Beautiful Fall Colors Change in Beautiful Montana! Make over $78,000 in 13 weeks!
We currently have a thirteen week need for locum tenens physician assistant or nurse practitioner in Northeast Montana. The advanced practice provider (PA/NP) will be responsible for primary and emergency care of patients in a rural critical access hospital. This position will require you to treat patients in clinic, hospital, and swing bed and be on call for the emergencies. This is a 32 hour per-week position, and the provider will share on-call for emergencies weekdays and weekends with other medical providers.
DATES: September 5th to December 2nd
- Locum Tenens
- Outpatient Clinic/Inpatient + Shared On-Call
- Schedule 4-5 clinic days per week; 1-2 weeknights on call; 1-2 weekends on call
- Patient volume (clinic) 8-10 patients per day
- Patient volume (call) – 1.5 but varies
- Pay: $90/hour for direct patient care including call back and $60/hr for ER On-Call ($1620 per on-call clinic day)
- 1099 contractor position
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Enjoy practicing meaningful medicine in deserving communities
- Active Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner License with State of Montana
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS
- Active DEA Registration
- Two (2) years of experience in emergency medicine
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.