2383S Excellent Pay in Southern Wyoming!! Make $1560 or More Each Shift Covering the Emergency Department!
We currently have an opening for locum tenens physician assistant or nurse practitioner in Southwest Wyoming. The advanced practice provider (PA/NP) will be responsible for emergency care of patients in a critical access hospital emergency department. These are 24 hour shifts that are primarily coverage on weekends.
August 12th-14th 0800-0800
August 25th- 28th 0800-0800
September 8th- 14th 0800-0800
September 17th- 21st 0800-0800
- Locum Tenens
- Emergency Care
- On Call Entire Time
- Patient Volume 24 Hour Period – 4-5
- Pay: $90/ hour for Direct Care and Call Back; $65/hour for On Call Standby
- 1099 contractor position
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Enjoy practicing meaningful medicine in deserving communities
- Active Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner License with State of Wyoming
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
- ATLS preferred
- Active DEA Registration
- Two (2) years of experience in rural primary care medicine
Don’t have a Wyoming License? It’s affordable, quick, and easy! Temporary licenses available as well! Check it out!
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.