2429SG- Permanent Placement – Physician Position
We are recruiting for a permanent full-time physician (MD/DO) for a facility located in Southcentral Alaska. This is an in-clinic, 40-hour-per-week position, Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM
DATES: open until filled
- Permanent placement
- Primary Care Clinic + Infirmary
- Monday – Friday 8AM-5PM
- Patient Volume: 12 patients per day
- Pay: $215,000 up to $258,000, DOE
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Healthcare; retirement plan; CME; 11 paid state holidays; 21 days paid vacation;
- No state income tax
- Enjoy practicing meaningful medicine in deserving communities
- Any active state license is acceptable
- BLS, ACLS
- Active DEA Registration
- Board Certified
- Two (2) years of experience
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.