2445SG NP or PA Needed for December Assignment in Beautiful SE Alaska!
Are you a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant looking for a grand adventure to ALASKA? Leave the routine behind and spend some time in this tranquil location in beautiful Alaska! Make GREAT money on this assignment with all travel and housing expenses paid! We are seeking a nurse practitioner or physician assistant for this friendly town in Southeast Alaska. Very easy work with an average of 12 patients per day and less than 2 patients per 24 hours in the ER. Rotate call with 3 other providers.
Assignment Dates: 12/3 – 12/31
- $800 per day each day at location, plus one paid travel day. Make $24,000 for this assignment!
- Housing and travel included.
- Vehicle available for use.
- Malpractice insurance included.
- This is a 1099 position.
Provider(s) are responsible for providing primary care covering walk in clinic during clinic hours and providing emergency care during and after clinic hours as needed. Provider will be scheduled for on-call for emergency care after hours rotating with other providers on site.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Emergency experience as an NP or PA.
- Must be comfortable working solo or minimal support staff.
- Passion for remote healthcare!
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Alaska NP/PA license required.
- ACLS required, PALS and ATLS preferred.
Don’t meet the qualifications but still interested in learning more about our other adventurous opportunities? Please contact us at [email protected].
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we specialize in staffing locum tenens medical professionals in remote and rural locations throughout Alaska, Montana, and Washington. We use our unique experience with rural medicine to bring excellent medical providers to these communities.
For more information, please visit www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com
Additional questions? Please contact [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!