2452SG We currently have an urgent need for locum tenens nurse practitioner in Southcentral Alaska. The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for primary and emergency care of patients in small, rural communities. This position may require some travel within the region, and some sites are solo provider locations, with medical assistants available.
Sept 19 – Dec 30, 2022
- Locum Tenens
- Outpatient Clinic + Emergency Call
- Monday -Friday 8AM to 5PM
- Call weeknight & weekends
- Pay: $770/day, 7 days a week
- 1099 contractor position
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Active Nurse Practitioner License with State of Alaska
- BLS, ACLS
- ATLS Preferred
- Active DEA Registration
- Two (2) years of experience in emergency medicine
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.