2466S Make Some Quick Money in Beautiful North Central Montana Covering the ER! You'll make $10,800 in Just 72 Hours!
This is a great opportunity to visit Montana and make great money at the same time. This critical access hospital is in need of ER coverage. We are looking for a Family Medicine Physician with solo ER experience. Provider must be flexible, seasoned, and capable of working alone. This is for 72 hours (24 hour shifts) covering emergency room patients.
Get out and see what Big Sky Country is all about!
Dates: 12/20 – 12/23
- Locum Tenens
- Emergency Room Coverage
- Shifts rotate at 0700 to 0700
- Patient Volume ER – About 5 per 24 hr shift – Averages about 14 over the weekend.
- Pay: $150 per hour
- Travel expenses included and will be arranged for you
- Housing is provided
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- 1099 contractor position
- Enjoy practicing meaningful medicine in this exciting little town.
- Montana Medical License
- Must be Board Certified
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS
- Active DEA Registration
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in emergency medicine with primary care experience as well
- Must be able to work independently in a solo provider site
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.