2509S – School Based Clinic Opportunity in Beautiful Northern Montana! Don't have a Montana License?…That's Okay, Call us Anyways!
This is your opportunity to make a difference while making great money. You'll make $88,400 in just 6 months and…you'll love going to work every day!
Our current need is for a Nurse Practitioner who will cover a school based clinic or a wellness center in Northeast Montana! This is a great opportunity to get back to rural, meaningful medicine while working with children! The advanced practice provider (NP) will be responsible for primary care of pediatric patients in a small, rural school based clinic or caring for both pediatric and geriatric patients in a wellness center. This is a primary care, 40-hour-per-week position with RN support. This is a full time position if provider is interested in a long term commitment.
Starts Tentatively March 2023 and Upon Completion of Credentialing
Assignments are ongoing through 2023
- Locum Tenens
- Primary Care
- Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM
- 1 year assignments available
- 1-3-6 Month rotating assignments will also be considered
- Travel to and from other schools and clinic sites may be required
- No weekends and no on-call
- Patient volume averages 8 per day
- Pay: $85 per hour
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- 1099 contractor position
- Enjoy practicing meaningful medicine in this deserving community
- Active Nurse Practitioner License with State of Montana
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
- Two (2) years of experience in primary medicine
- Active DEA Registration
- Pediatric experience highly preferred
- Must be culturally sensitive and willing to embrace the native community and their culture.
- If you do not currently have a Montana Professional License, you will have time to obtain one while credentialing.
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.