Family Member Welcome, Remote village in SW Alaska, locum NP or PA, Clinic + Call, both low volume
- Locum Tenens
- Solo Provider Site with a good Health Aide for help
- Primary Care, Urgent Care and Emergency Call
- Outpatient Clinic M-F 8am – 5pm
- Emergency call after hours and weekends
- Pay: $715/day, 7 days a week
- Per diem $59.40/day 7 days per week
- Travel days paid at daily rate plus per diem
- Holiday pay at 1.5 daily plus per diem
- 1099 contractor position
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Active NP or PA with State of Alaska
- BLS, ACLS required, ATLS, PALS preferred
- Active DEA Registration
- Primary care and emergency experience required, OB and Peds experience is preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience in emergency medicine
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 12 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.