2817S – School Based Clinics/Wellness Center Primary Care Opportunity in Beautiful Northern Montana! Don't have a Montana License? That's Okay – Call Us Anyways!
This is your opportunity to make a difference while making great money! You'll make $43,200 in just 3 months…and you'll love going to work every day!
We are seeking three Nurse Practitioners to cover two school based clinics and a wellness center in Northeast Montana!
Working in one of the school-based clinics is a great opportunity to get back to rural, meaningful medicine while working with children! The advanced practice provider (NP) will be responsible for primary care of pediatric patients in a small, rural school based clinic.
At the beautiful, state of the art wellness center, you'll be caring for both pediatric and geriatric patients. This is a primary care, 40-hour-per-week position with RN or CNA support.
These positions are full-time if you are interested in a long term commitment. Call and let us know what kind of schedule works for you!
Starts: ASAP and is Ongoing
Assignments (Rotating, Annually, Bi-Annually, etc.) all ongoing through 2028!
- Locum Tenens
- Primary Care
- Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM
- No Call, no weekends
- 40 hour per week guarantee
- 1 year assignments available
- 1-3-6 Month rotating assignments will also be considered
- Travel to and from other schools and clinic sites may be required
- Patient volume averages 8 per day
- Pay: $90 per hour ($14,400/month!)
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Brand new state of the art facility with lots of inside perks including free membership to enjoy the entire facility including gym, pool, and sauna, just to name a few!
- 1099 contractor position
- Enjoy practicing meaningful medicine in this deserving, very appreciative, and humble community
- Active Nurse Practitioner License with State of Montana
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
- Two (2) years of experience in primary medicine
- Active DEA Registration
- Pediatric experience highly preferred
- Must be culturally sensitive and willing to embrace the native community and their culture.
- If you do not currently have a Montana Professional License, you will have time to obtain one while credentialing.
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.