Two week rotations in Alaska! Great Pay, Locum NP or PA, Primary Care Clinic + Call, SW Alaska
2873D CALLING ALL PROVIDERS WHO LOVE WORKING TRAUMA! This is the position for you! This clinic located in SW Alaska needs several two week rotations starting in early June through early September with possibly more to come. Would like to have the same provider rotate for all if possible but will divide if needed.
This clinic can be very busy but it’s really rewarding work because you’ll provide the only health care available in the area
This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to really use your medical skills to their fullest and provide much needed care to this community. This position is for primary care clinic and ER call; work solo when on-call with HA for backup if needed. Respond to emergencies in the clinic or ride along to pick up the patient and bring them to the clinic, whatever is needed. Hospital in Anchorage will take first call, health aides take second call M-F. Physicians are just a phone call away or a short flight if needed. OB experience is very helpful.
- Locum Tenens NP or PA
- Primary Care, Urgent Care and Emergency, OB experience is highly preferred
- Outpatient Clinic M-F 8am – 5pm
- Emergency call after hours is shared
- Hospital in Anchorage takes first call
- Health Aides takes second call M-F
- APP takes second call Sat-Sun
- Pay: $854.62 ($792.25/day plus Per diem $62.37/day,
- Paid 7 days a week
- Paid travel days at daily rate plus per diem
- Paid holidays and weather delay days
- 1099 contractor position
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Active NP or PA license with State of Alaska
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS required, PALS preferred
- Active DEA Registration
- Primary care, urgent care and emergency experience
- OB is highly preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience in emergency medicine
- Remote medicine experience
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 12 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.