2982SG NP or PA Locum needed for Southcentral Alaska, 7 days on, 7 off – January 22 – April 14 2024
We've got a great locum tenens opportunity available for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in one of the most beautiful parts of Alaska!
This position is for a 7 day work week, 11 hours a day, one week on, one week off, Monday start. Position may be extended, open during recruiting.
Here are the details:
- Location: Southcentral Alaska
- Dates: 1/22/2024 – 4/14/2024 – Potential for position to be extended, open during recruiting.
- Schedule: M-Sun, 11 hours; 6:30 – 8:00 am flexible start time
- Pay: $98.00/hour
- Accommodations: Travel, lodging, and ground transportation provided!
- 1099 contract through WMS
This is a great opportunity to work and experience an Alaskan adventure in one of the most beautiful parts of Alaska and a wonderful small community! Use your 7 days off to explore the area. Contact us if you're interested!
- Alaska NP/PA License
- Active DEA Certificate
- Good primary care experience and triage skills
- Must be able to work independently
- BLS required
Don’t meet the qualifications but still interested in learning more about our other adventurous opportunities? Please contact us at [email protected].
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we specialize in staffing locum tenens medical professionals in remote and rural locations throughout Alaska, Montana, Washington, Idaho, and Wyoming. We use our unique experience with rural medicine to bring excellent medical providers to these communities.
For more information, please visit www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com
Additional questions? Please contact [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!