Great Locum Job for NP, SE Alaska in Summer, Primary Care, Make $3680/Week, No Call, No Weekends!
3088SG Great Locum Job for NP, SE Alaska in Summer, Primary Care, Make $3680/Week, No Call, No Weekends!
Take your medical skills on adventure in one of Southeast Alaska’s most beautiful areas! Looking for an NP to work in a clinic setting, no call, no weekends.
DATES: June 19 – July 28 with likely possibility of extension.
- $92/hour, no call, no weekends
- Primary Care practice, significant MAT component
- Housing, vehicle and travel provided!
- Malpractice insurance included.
- This is a 1099 position.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- ACLS, BLS, PALS required, and MAT training strongly recommended
- DEA required
- Must have at least two years experience
- Covid vaccine required but Medical or Religious exemption allowed
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Alaska NP license
Don’t meet the qualifications but still interested in learning more about our other adventurous opportunities? Please contact us at [email protected].
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we specialize in staffing locum tenens medical professionals in remote and rural locations throughout Alaska, Montana, and Washington. We use our unique experience with rural medicine to bring excellent medical providers to these communities.
For more information, please visit www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com Additional questions? Please contact [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!