Permanent Position – Family Medicine Physician With Surgical Obstetrics in Rural Montana
3105LV Permanent Position – Family Medicine Physician with Surgical Obstetrics in rural Montana
Enjoy a practice where work/life balance is a priority and time with patients is encouraged.
A healthcare facility in rural Montana is seeking a board certified Family Medicine physician with fellowship training in surgical obstetrics and/or a case volume to qualify for surgical OB.
The facility is located in a charming small-town in Eastern Montana that offers a great place to raise a family and to enjoy life outside of work.
Highlights include affordable housing, ample opportunities for outdoor recreation, a nearby state park and freestone river, and year-round community events.
- Clinic schedule 4.5 days per week, 0.5 Admin day.
- OB provider/surgical backup
- OB call 1:3
- No ER coverage
- Family medicine residency with obstetrical fellowship or equivalent experience in surgical obstetrics.
- Board Certified
- MT license and DEA
- Full-time, highly experienced OB physician on staff. Experience with, and passion for, training and mentoring FP/OB physicians.
- Develop your skills in a supportive community with the help of an established mentor.
- Stable and supportive hospital administration and physician staff.
- Market competitive two-year salary guarantee. No production-based model. After two-year initial term, a salary will be negotiated that is fair and competitive.
- Bonus plan to be discussed.
- Relocation package covering needs with approval.
- State loan repayment program. $150,000 over 5 years.
- 30 day PTO to include vacation and unworked holidays.
- 401K with a 3% match on initial agreement. Additional options after initial two year term.
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 12 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.