Exciting Opportunity Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Needed! North Central Montana – July – October
3119S – Exciting New Position in Montana for a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner! Make $3800/Week working four 10-hour shifts!
This is your opportunity to serve a very deserving community in Montana while making great money. You'll make $15,200 in just 1 month and have time to go explore and enjoy all of the beautiful and exciting things Montana has to offer!
Our current need is for a Nurse Practitioner who will cover a clinic in North Central Montana! This is a great opportunity to get back to rural, meaningful medicine while working with a very deserving community! The advanced practice provider (NP) will be responsible for primary care patients. This is a primary care, 40-hour-per-week position with RN support. This could be a full time position if provider is interested in a long term commitment.
Starts: 7/3 – 10/27
- Locum Tenens
- Primary Care
- Four 10 hour shifts Tuesday to Friday 7AM – 7PM
- 1-3-6 Month rotating assignments will be considered
- No weekends and no on-call – (Go Check Out Glacier National Park!)
- Patient volume averages 15 per day
- Pay: $95 per hour
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- 1099 contractor position
- Enjoy practicing meaningful medicine in this deserving community
- Active Nurse Practitioner License with State of Montana
- BLS, ACLS
- Two (2) years of experience in primary medicine
- Active DEA Registration
- Must be culturally sensitive and willing to embrace all of Montana's diverse cultures.
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.