3152LV – Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Permanent Physician Position in Southwest Montana
Discover the beauty of living and working in a scenic Montana valley. You can have a rewarding career and spend time doing the things you love with the ones you love.
A healthcare facility in rural Montana is seeking a board certified family medicine or internal medicine physician for clinic, minimal hospital medicine and nursing home care. No ER coverage or call is required.
This facility and community are nestled in southwestern Montana. As a destination for outdoor enthusiasts, it offers scenic landscapes, mountain views and water recreation for fishing, boating and relaxing. The valley is surrounded by state parks and hunting is abundent.
- Clinic schedule 4 days per week
- Minimal hospital medicine
- Minimal nursing home care
- No call coverage
- No ER coverage
- Family medicine or Internal medicine residency
- Board certified
- MT license and DEA
- Open to H1B visa and J1 waiver physicians
- Strong interest in Women’s health to meet community needs for all ages of women
- Very competitive two-year salary guarantee. Please call to discuss. No production-based model. After two-year initial term, a salary will be negotiated that is fair and competitive.
- Bonus plan to be discussed.
- Relocation package covering needs with approval.
- State loan repayment program.
- Full benefit and retirement plan
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
All inquiries are confidential.