3159LV – NP or PA Locum– to– Permanent Position in Southcentral Montana Critical Access Hospital
Discover the joy of living and working in a small rural community surrounded by nature’s beauty in Montana!
Do you want land to build on or move on to?
Do you want to live near state parks and wildlife refuges to play in?
A healthcare facility in rural Montana is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to practice full scope primary care and emergency medicine. Try it as a locum before committing to a permanent position!
This facility and community dwell in southcentral Montana. This expansive area has miles to roam and enjoy the quiet surroundings. Living here you can appreciate the historical significance of the American West.
- Work schedule is 14 days of 24 hour shifts per month.
- Clinic and ED coverage. (Telemedicine EM support)
- Minimal inpatient and nursing home care.
- Low patient volumes
- Exact schedules can be flexible to meet providers’ desires.
- Two years of experience in rural emergency setting and primary care.
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS.
- Board certified
- MT license and DEA
- Very competitive salary. Please call to discuss. Add’l compensation can be made by working more clinic days.
- Bonus and relocation to be discussed.
- Short term housing support.
- Generous benefits and retirement plan from the county.
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
All inquiries are confidential.