3318D This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in a beautiful village on the water located just a few hours from Anchorage by air. This position is for primary care and shared ER call. Once credentialed you’ll be eligible to work more rotations in other great locations within this health care system
DATES: 11/3-11/22 plus orientation 11/1-11/2
- Locum Tenens
- Primary Care, Urgent Care and Emergency Medicine
- Outpatient Clinic M-F 8am – 5pm
- Shared emergency call after hours and weekends
- Pay $715/day, 7 days per week
- Per diem $59.40, 7 days per week
- Paid travel day at beginning and end of assignment
- 1099 contractor position
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Active NP or PA with State of Alaska
- BLS, ACLS required, ATLS, PALS preferred
- Active DEA Registration
- Primary care experience including well woman and children
- Minimum of two years of experience in emergency medicine
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 12 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.