3334D – Great Daily Rate + Per Diem + Pay for Call + Holiday Pay
This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to really use your medical skills to their fullest and provide much needed care to this community. This position is for primary care clinic and shared ER call; work solo when on-call with backup if needed. Respond to emergencies in the clinic or ride along to pick up the patient and bring them to the clinic, whatever is needed. This clinic can be very busy and can have numerous emergencies, even multiple traumas, at the same time
- Locum Tenens
- Multiple Provider Site
- Primary Care, Urgent Care and Emergency Call
- Outpatient Clinic M-F 8am – 5pm, Sat 12 pm – 4pm
- Emergency call after hours and weekends is shared but solo when on-call with backup. Call schedule will be determined with clinic manager.
Make $815 every day you’re in the village.
Make $965 when you take call
- Pay: $760/day, 7 days a week
- Per diem $55/day
- $150 per call shift
- 1099 contractor position
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Paid travel day on each end
- Active NP or PA with State of Alaska
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS required, PALS preferred
- Active DEA Registration
- Primary care experience including well woman
- Minimum of two years of experience in emergency medicine
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 12 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.