3353D Great daily rate, extra pay for taking call plus extra hourly rate for call back. Multi-provider site with shared call and full support staff. We are looking for an NP or PA to provide primary and emergency care to a community in Interior Alaska.
DATES: Offer any dates Oct – Dec
- Locum Tenens
- Multiple Provider Site
- Primary Care, Urgent Care and Emergency Call
- Outpatient Clinic M-F 8am – 5pm
- Emergency call after hours and weekends is shared
- $700 per day
- $150 per after-hours call shift
- $110/ hour call back after the first hour
- Private housing, and travel
- Malpractice insurance included
- This is a 1099 position
- Minimum 2 years emergency experience as an NP or PA required
- Experience working in a remote clinic required
- Emergency experience
- Good primary care experience required
- Active Alaska NP or PA license required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS (must be hands on courses)
- BLSO/ALSO encouraged but not required
- Active DEA required
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 13 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.