3383SG NP or PA Needed for Urgent Care Clinic in SE AK Dec 15 – Mar 15 with Option to Extend
We currently have a need for locum tenens physician assistant or nurse practitioner in Southeast Alaska. The advanced practice provider (PA/NP) will be responsible for urgent care in this gorgeous community. This is an in-clinic position with no emergency call.
DATES now open: Dec 15, 2023 – March 15, 2024; potential to extend.
- Locum Tenens
- Outpatient Primary Care Clinic
- Sundays 10-6, M-Sat 8-8. Provider would likely do 3 12-hour shifts, but option to add additional shifts if needed.
- No Emergency Call or Call-Back
- Pay: $90/hour for scheduled clinic hours (depending on day of the week) $135/hour (OT) for anything over 40 hours.
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Enjoy practicing meaningful medicine in deserving communities
- Active Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner License with State of Alaska license
- ACLS, BLS, PALS
- Active DEA Registration
- Two (2) years of experience
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.