3575S We currently have a need for locum tenens physician assistant or nurse practitioner in Eastern Washington. The advanced practice provider (PA/NP) will be responsible for primary care of inpatients and on call for ER in a small, rural facility located in Eastern Washington. The hospital has other back up providers on staff. Primary Care and ER experience are required. Shifts vary and are 10 hours each day.
12/1, 12/22, 12/26, and 12/29
1/18, & 1/19
2/2, 2/16, 2/20*
One day between 1/23 – 1/26
One day between 2/6 – 2/9
*(Would consider any other day this week between 2/20 – 2/23 but prefers the 20th)
- Locum Tenens
- Primary Inpatient Care and Emergency Care
- Various days Monday to Friday, 7AM-6PM
- Patient volume 7 in ER, 3.5 in Acute Care, and 11 Swing Patients per day
- Pay: $95 per hour
- 1099 contractor position
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Housing and travel expenses included
- Enjoy practicing meaningful medicine in deserving communities
- Active Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner License with State of Washington
- BLS, ACLS, PALS (ATLS Optional)
- Active DEA Registration
- Two (2) years of experience in primary medicine and ER medicine.
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 11 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.