3627S – New Ongoing Need/Long Contract for NP or PA with Internal Med Experience at this CAH Clinic in Southern Montana. Four 10's per week, Pay is $3880/week with Weekends Off!
This opportunity to work a longer contract, with job security over the next few months until October 2024 if you wish. Spending winter in this beautiful part of Montana will leave you wanting to move there!
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with internal medicine experience to cover long term at this critical access hospital's clinic. This position does not require ER experience or on-call… PLUS… you'll get the weekends off to explore! All travel, housing, and malpractice insurance are provided! Call or apply online for more information.
DATES: ASAP through October 2024
- Schedule is four 10's per week (40 hour week)
- No Weekends, No On-Call
- Housing and travel included!
- Malpractice insurance included
- This is a 1099 position
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Minimum 2 years in internal medicine as an NP or PA required.
- New and current providers must be fully onboarded/updated with all WMS required documents, prior to being submitted.
- Passion for remote healthcare!
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Montana NP or PA license required.
- BLS, PALS, ACLS, DEA required.
Don’t meet the qualifications but still interested in learning more about our other adventurous opportunities? Please contact us at [email protected].
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we specialize in staffing locum tenens medical professionals in remote and rural locations throughout Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, and Washington. We use our unique experience with rural medicine to bring excellent medical providers to these communities.
For more information, please visit www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com
Additional questions? Please contact [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!