3653D Come experience some of Alaska’s most beautiful hidden places while providing much needed care to several small communities
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to rotate through small villages in the Kenai Peninsula and provide primary care coverage in the clinic and after hours emergency call.
DATES: 1/24-2/16, 3/8-4/1, 4/22-ongoing. 3-4 week rotations are preferred
- Locum Tenens
- Solo Provider Sites
- Primary Care, Urgent Care and Emergency Call
- Outpatient Clinic M-F 8:30am – 5pm
- Emergency call after hours and weekends – low patient volume
- $800 per day for every day provider is in the village or orientation, ($737 daily rate + $63.00 per diem)
- Paid travel days to and from home, daily + per diem
- Housing, travel and vehicle included
- Malpractice insurance included
- This is a 1099 position
- Minimum 2 years emergency experience as an NP is required
- Experience working in a remote clinic required, remote Alaska experience is preferred
- Good primary care experience required
- Active Alaska NP license required
- BLS, ACLS required, PALS and ATLS preferred
- Active DEA
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 13 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.