3656D Great daily rate, extra pay for taking call, extra hourly rate for call back. Multi-provider site with shared call and full support staff. We are looking for an NP or PA to provide primary and emergency care to a community in Interior Alaska. Must have excellent emergency skills and be comfortable handling emergencies solo, with backup available if needed.
DATES: 12/11-12/30 Client would like to establish a month on, month off schedule with several providers
- Locum Tenens
- Multiple Provider Site
- Primary Care, Urgent Care and Emergency Call
- Outpatient Clinic M-F 8am – 5pm
- Emergency call after hours and weekends is shared
- $725 per day
- $200 per after-hours call shift
- $110/ hour call back, starts immediately
- Private housing
- Vehicle provided
- Paid travel and orientation days
- Malpractice insurance included
- This is a 1099 position
- Minimum 2 years emergency experience as an NP or PA required
- Experience working in a remote clinic required
- Emergency experience
- Good primary care experience required
- Active Alaska NP or PA license required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS (through AHA or ARC within 180 days of start)
- ATLS or CALS preferred
- BLSO/ALSO encouraged but not required
- Active DEA required
At Wilderness Medical Staffing, we know you want a fulfilling career where you can practice meaningful medicine with less burnout. We believe that practicing medicine should be an adventure and understand what it feels like to be in your position because our company was founded by a provider like you over 13 years ago. We’re a purpose-driven locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company that actively staffs over 150 amazing rural and remote locations in the northwest United States and Alaska.
Apply here, learn more by visiting www.wildernessmedicalstaffing.com, or contact a recruiter today to inquire about our open and upcoming positions.
All inquiries are confidential.