We have an excellent locum tenens opportunity available for a Nurse Practitioner in beautiful Southeast Alaska!
This position is for a nurse practitioner with a psychiatric and mental health certification
- This position starts January 5th or ASAP after that and the facility wants a long-term locum commitment, but they are very flexible with the schedule
- This can either be a full-time position or a part-time, rotating position – ALL travel to/from Alaska is paid for these rotations!
- Work in an outpatient clinic M-F, 9:00am to 4:30pm – NO on-call
- Practice covers a wide spectrum of mental health needs
- You will be supported a very experienced LCSW and behavioral health aide, who will assist with case management
- Pay is $800 per day, for every day you are working in the clinic
- See a gorgeous part of the world! Southeast Alaska can’t be beat!
- Good psych experience required along with a PMHN certification
- ANY STATE LICENSE ACCEPTED
- All travel, great housing, ground transportation, and malpractice insurance provided
- 1099 contract
Reference Number: 102